Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Beginning

The night we said I love you for the first time, and the conversation before it. Enjoy.

(me) I want to be held by you. Not alone. I hate alone. Hate it. Love being with you. Love you holding me.

(J.) I love having you in my arms and just being with you.

I love being yours. I love when you surprise me again and again with your hugs and your kisses and I love that you think I'm beautiful.

I love that I found someone like you from the ashes of a shitty life.

I love that we make each other so incredibly happy. I love making you smile, making you laugh, making you happy, making you calm.

I love being able to be the real me with you, and being able to open up to you about my past.

I love that you trust me and that I trust you. I love how you take every single thing I hate about myself and show me that I'm wrong.

I love gazing into your gorgeous sparkling eyes.

And I love staring back into your eyes and realizing that I love every single thing about you.

I love getting lost in your enchanting beauty and never wanting to be found.

I love the feeling of you being the center of my entire universe, my center of gravity, and feeling grounded and safe only with you by my side.

I love always having you there by my side to give me a firm grasp on what's important in life and to me.

I love how incredibly talented and focused you are. I love how you are amazing in everything you do.

I love knowing that even on my lowest days there is someone there reaching to pull me back up.

I love being there for you when you're anything less than perfectly happy.

I love loving everything about you.

***

And then I called him and we whispered "I love you" for the first time to each other ever. And it was spontaneous and we were alone in the night but we held each other through phone lines and it was beautiful. I eventually sent him another message...

I love loving you.

And he said; I love loving you, too ^^

That same night when I wrote all this down, I prefaced it with the following statement: "The following needs to be remembered forever. Because no matter what happens next, this is the beauty and innocence of new love."

I also closed the page with: "This is real. I feel love. That is all I need."

I love him. So much.

What are your cute stories about the first use of I love you ? Let me know!!

See you when I see you.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment